Monday, May 14, 2007

Collaborative MA Programs?

There's been some conversation recently on my campus about a master's degree program for experienced teachers that would involve work in the College of Education and the Department of English. (As things now stand, students can elect to do a graduate degree in education or English, but not a hybrid.) Is anyone aware of a good example of such a program (one that combines courses in English and education and maybe even one that's jointly administered)? Where is it and how is it structured?

No comments: